The best mushroom coffee is a must have game-changer for men of the ManCave looking to boost their performance and energy. The best mushroom coffees are a unique blend of coffee and various types of mushrooms, such as Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Reishi, and Cordyceps, to name a few. So how does mushroom coffee work? Mushrooms are usually powdered, then added to coffee beans before they are ground and brewed. Voila – delicious coffee with an earth-boost!
The result isn’t like drinking a mushroom, it’s a delicious and nutritious cup of coffee that not only provides a unique and rich flavor, but also boasts a host of health benefits. The mushrooms used in mushroom coffee have been used for centuries in traditional medicine, so the science is real. And no, in case you are wondering, they won’t have you tripping out (they aren’t those kind of mushrooms!) at work or anything, so give them a shot today.
We’re reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What are the BEST MUSHROOM COFFEES ALL MEN Should Have?
The great thing about the best mushroom coffees is you can buy ones that have different mushroom coffee benefits for your body. Burning the midnight oil? Get a mushroom coffee that helps adapt to stress. Feeling run down? Get the best mushroom coffee designed for immune support. Want to lift huge? Down an athletic performance mushroom coffee and hit the gym, bro! The benefits of mushroom coffee will vary from type to type.
A breakdown of the most popular mushroom coffee benefits is below:
- Think Clearer: Want to be able to think through work problems quicker? Some mushrooms, such as Lion’s Mane, are known to support neuroplasticity and improve cognitive function, memory, and focus.
- Get Sick Less: Are you feeling run-down and just need a boost? Some mushrooms, such as Reishi and Maitake, have immune-boosting properties that can help support the immune system and fight off sickness.
- Increased Gains In The Gym: Have you hit a plateau in your training and want a natural enhancement to give you unexpected gains? Some mushrooms, such as Cordyceps, are known to improve energy and endurance, making them a great option for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- Lower Overall Stress: Is your body feeling the strain of too much? Some mushrooms, such as Cordyceps, Chaga, and Reishi, have adaptogenic properties which can help the body cope with stress and improve overall health and wellness.
- Support Your Good Vibes: Have you felt a little … off lately? Some mushrooms, such as Lion’s Mane and Reishi, can help support emotional well-being and reduce stress.
- Feel Great, Every Day: Want a natural upper that helps boost your day to day. Mushrooms like Chaga are high in antioxidants, which protect the body from free radical damage and improve overall health.
- Reduce Toxin-Load: Do you think you’ve had too much toxic load in your life? Some brands of mushroom coffee are organic, fair-trade, and free of mold toxins, which is great for those with sensitivities.
You can see more about the Benefits in this WebMD Article. BUT, now that you know how mushroom coffee benefits can support you, are you ready to try one out?
Not all mushroom coffee is created equal, you see, however, you can’t go wrong with any of the products on this list as they are all the highest rated in their prospective category. These mushroom coffee products are based on a combination of overall popularity and customer feedback.
1. Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee with Lion’s Mane and Chaga:
The ManCave Exclusive Champion best mushroom coffee! This is the top rated, easiest to drink, and most importantly, most potent Mushroom Coffee around. Based in Finland, and you know those Nordic folks take their health seriously, Four Sigmatic is the market leader in Mushroom Coffee. Take your performance to the next level with this coffee. Lion’s Mane mushroom will help you focus better and Chaga mushroom will provide you with a surge of antioxidants to keep you recovering and improving all day. Our personal favourite, and a must try if you are starting out with Mushroom coffees.
2. Sacred 7 Mushroom Extract Powder
Note, this is a powder that you add to your coffee! See, we told you this list had some quirks! Coming in at 2nd place for the best mushroom coffee is Sacred 7. Sacred 7 has a great taste profile, and a strong focus on improving the system that fights off illness. You can’t be at your peak if you don’t have a powerful immune system! Keep your immune system strong with this coffee. The blend of mushrooms, including Reishi and Maitake, will help you fight off sickness and keep you feeling energetic all day. Add to your coffee of choice and away you go.
3. Sun Alchemy Mushroom Coffee
3rd place in the top 7 best mushroom coffees, and for a great reason, is Sun Alchemy Mushroom Coffee. This coffee is ranked so highly because it contains 110mg of caffeine in it per serving, which is about the same as a regular coffee. If you’re burning the candle at both ends, this is the right blend for you. It’s a pretty potent mix of the mushrooms and the caffeine, that won’t give you the jitters! Ganoderma Lucidum and Cordyceps mushrooms will help you cope with whatever life throws at you.
4. Rheal Shroom Coffee
Ready to break through any mental plateaus? The Rheal Shroom Mushroom Coffee is perfect for enhancing focus, concentration and gain mental clarity with every sip – without the caffeine crash or jitters. Plus, it tastes great, is organic and comes from the high up mountains of Guatemala & Costa Rica.
5. Rasa Mushroom Coffee
Need energy sustained for the whole day? Rasa sneaks onto the list because it’s a herbal mushroom adaptogenic coffee with a special 12 herb formula designed to give you energy “right now” and sustain your energy throughout your packed day. The Rasa Mushroom Coffee will help you maintain a positive mood and reduce stress. Lion’s Mane and Reishi mushrooms will help support your emotional well-being and keep you on the level when it’s not your best day out.
6. Lifeboost Mushroom Coffee
Needing a boost? Started by a Chiropractic Physician with the mantra “Garbage in equals garbage out” you can rest easy knowing Lifeboost beans are certified organic, 3rd party tested for toxins and stomach friendly with low acid. The Lifeboost Mushroom Coffee is perfect for those with sensitivities, it is organic, fair-trade, and free of mold toxins. With Chaga and Cordyceps mushrooms, you’ll see an improvement to your overall health and wellness.
7. MUD\WTR Mushroom Coffee:
This coffee is specifically a great option for men looking to improve their overall health and wellness and who are sensitive to a full dose of caffeine. MUD\WTR™ is a coffee alternative consisting of organic ingredients lauded by cultures old and young for their health and performance benefits. With a fraction of the caffeine of coffee, mud gives you natural energy, focus and more without the jitters and crash.The unique blend of mushrooms, including Chaga, Lion’s Mane, and Cordyceps, will help you adapt to stress and improve your overall health.
Whether you’re looking to improve your cognitive function, support your immune system, boost your athletic performance, or just improve your overall health and wellness, the best mushroom coffee is out there for you.
Don’t wait any longer and give one of these top 7 mushroom coffees a try. You won’t be disappointed with the taste and the numerous benefits it will bring to your life.
It’s time to switch up your morning routine and start reaping the benefits of mushroom coffee.
Interesting in learning more about your health? Check out our ManCave Exclusive article on the best skintag remover on the market.